HOW DELTA AIR LINES IS PROTECTING YOU
We understand that the 7.ai cyber incident is concerning to you. The security and confidentiality of our customers’ information is of critical importance to us. We are committed to helping you protect your personal information.
As a part of that commitment, we are partnering with AllClear ID, a leading customer security and fraud protection firm, and TransUnion of Canada, to offer a suite of identity theft protection and credit monitoring services at no cost to Delta customers who believe they made a purchase on the delta.com desktop platform between Sept. 26 and Oct. 12, 2017. The following identity protection services start on April 23, 2018 and you can use them at any time during the next 24 months:
- AllClear Identity Repair: No enrollment is required. If a problem arises, simply call 1-855-463-8814 and a dedicated investigator will help recover financial losses, restore your credit and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition.
- AllClear Identity Theft Monitoring: Enroll by contacting AllClear ID at 1-855-463-8814. This service offers additional layers of protection including identity theft monitoring that delivers secure, actionable alerts to you by phone. To use this service, you will need to provide your personal information to AllClear ID.
- TransUnion of Canada Credit Monitoring: Credit monitoring service for Canadian residents is available through TransUnion of Canada. This service includes 24 months of credit monitoring and credit file access. You will receive fraud-watch emails that will alert you when changes are made to your credit file such as new credit related inquiries, new accounts, late payments and more. After verifying your eligibility with AllClear ID, you will receive an email with your TransUnion activation code, along with instructions for how to enroll in credit monitoring directly with TransUnion of Canada.
Identity protection services are available to eligible customers only and verification of eligibility will be required when contacting AllClear ID. Your services will be canceled if you are found not to be eligible.
- For eligible customers, identity protection is completely free for the two-year period. You will not be charged.
- Review your payment card statements carefully and call your bank if you see any suspicious transactions.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information.
- If you believe your card has been used to make a fraudulent purchase, please contact the card issuer immediately and follow their instructions.
- The information captured in the sign-up process will not be used for any other purpose than to provide you with the services described here.
- For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please visit: https://www.delta.com/response.